MUSSOORIE TOUR PACKAGES
Plan a trip to Mussoorie – The Queen of Hills
Which place can be a better option than “the Queen of Hills” – Mussoorie for enjoying your vacation? Wondering why? It is because Mussoorie is located 2005 mts above sea level. The same makes it the all-time favorite hill station of travel loving people. This wonderful tourist spot belongs to Uttarakhand. Mussoorie name has come from the name of herb called Mansoor which can be seen in large quantities all over this area.
Mussoorie is well known for its majestic view of ranges like the Shivalik ranges. The lush green hills steal hearts of all its viewers and are blessed with a range of flora & fauna. It is not only a treasure of nature but also is famous for its well-developed education and business entities which make the culture highly adaptive and enjoyable.
Climate of Mussoorie
Now let us take a look on the various seasons of Mussoorie in order to understand the best time to visit it.
- April to June: Yes, i.e. summer – It is highly favorable time.
- Minimum temperature during this time: 10oC
- Maximum temperature during this time: 30oC
- October last to February mid Usually winters – This time the visitors experience spine-chilling cold. During nights the temperature drops down highly.
- Minimum temperature during this time : 1oC
- Maximum temperature during this time: 10oC
- July to September: Monsoons – The rain is heavy. By the end of September Mussoorie touches its beauty-apogee.
Best time for a Mussoorie visit
- 1. March to June – summer make the place apt for activities like rock climbing, trekking and camping.
- 2. September to November – Towards the end of the monsoon Mussoorie becomes the most beautiful Queen ever seen.
So why wait? Plan a trip to Mussoorie as soon as possible - after checking the best time to visit mentioned in the above paragraph. Planning the trip earlier and booking quickly helps in saving lots of money. Pack your bags and get ready for an awesome experience in Mussoorie.