MUMBAI TOUR PACKAGES
Mumbai – The city vibrant with energy
Mumbai is known for its wealth and power in India but it is also a treasure of beaches, museums and historical links. It is a city that is rich in culture. People coming from all over India and also outside India make it a place with maximum life in it.
Places to see in Mumbai
The visitors can get engaged into any one among several activities available. Few main activities that excite tourists on a regular basis are:
- 1)Gateway of India: Wish to be part of a lively atmosphere - as the very first experience in Mumbai? Then Gateway of India is the best place to visit first! Tourists and also the presence of numerous street vendors make the atmosphere much alive.
- 2)Red Carpet Wax Museum: Enjoy the celebrity waxes found here and also take photos with them.
- 3)Chowpatty Beach: Kids get attracted to the rides and games available here. Fast food street stalls are available along this beach which makes it a place pleasing not only eyes & heart but also ones taste buds.
- 4)Marine drive: Have snacks and enjoy drinks & head massages while enjoying the scenic beauty here.
- 1)Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: It is an architectural masterpiece that makes it a site listed in the “UNESCO World Heritage”.
Best time to visit Mumbai
From January to March the climate is very good. October to Decembertoo is highly recommended.
- 1) In January the minimum temperature is 17oC and the maximum temperature is 31oC
- 2) In February the minimum temperature is 18oC and the maximum temperature is 32oC
- 3) In March the minimum temperature is 21oC and the maximum temperature is 33oC
- 4) In October the minimum temperature is 24oC and the maximum temperature is 34oC
- 5) In November the minimum temperature is 21oC and the maximum temperature is 34oC
- 6) In December the minimum temperature is 18oC and the maximum temperature is 33oC
A look into the Mumbai railway station provides proof of thecity-vibrancy. The crowd is energetic and always moving. Plan a trip soon to Mumbai andimbibemuch energy into your life.